Wednesday, May 28, 2008

...Devil's Tower!!

Y'know, it's actually much larger than it looks here! I waited around for Richard Dreyfus and Teri Garr to show up, but was heartily disappointed when all I got was a bunch of small town folks from Moorcroft, Wyoming and that clunky mothership full of aliens releasing abductees from the last 50 years. Hand signals and synthesizer music ensured that we were having a peaceful meeting. Not sure if those pasty little bastards weren't actually just from Wyoming...it was like 40 degrees, which could make anybody pasty and grey. Still, after all that intergalactic communing, I wanted to drive through some more rain. So, I pushed through to Sheridan where they have...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least tell me that you ate some mashed potatoes in its honor!